Our Relca® matt binders consist of next generation water-based matting resins. The high quality matt binders offer great matting effect and lower the gloss levels to 1 at 60º or 45 at 85º. Moreover our sustainable resins ensure a long pot life and have excellent UV resistance. The Relca® matt binders are available in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Stahl Polymers water-based matt binders:
Relca® PD-802 is a water-based, anionic dispersion of a matt polyether polyurethane. This matt binder is very compatible with water-based acrylics, polyurethanes and hybrids. It is very flexible and with a soft touch finish. Relca® PD-802 can be used as an additive or as a main binder in the formulation.
- Provides soft touch and very low gloss
- Gloss levels down to 1 at 60º or 45 at 85º
- High flexibility
Click here for the technical data sheet of Relca® PD-802.
Relca® PD-805 is a hard water-based matting resin. This VOC-free and surfactant-free resin doesn’t contain formaldehyde, amines, solvents and heavy metals.
Relca® PD-805 can be used as a matting-co-binder for wood, metal and plastic coatings.
- Provides very low gloss. Gloss levels down to 1 at 60º or 45 at 85º
- High thermal resistance (around 300-350ºC)
- Improves anti-fingerprint property and blocking resistance
- Very good compatibility with other binders (acrylics, polyurethanes and hybrids)
Click here for the technical data sheet of Relca® PD-805.